ECOFUNCO Final Event
1st Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Coatings
ECOFUNCO is a European research project which is developing new bio-based coatings for plastic and cellulosic substrates.
For the closing event of the project, the ECOFUNCO consortium is organising the 1st Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Coatings.
The conference will take place on 17 and 18 June 2022 in Pisa, Italy, and will be streamed online.
As it will be held in hybrid modality, you can register for the in person conference in Pisa and for the online streaming.
Registrations for the in person conference: https://bit.ly/ECOFUNCO_inperson_conference
Registrations for the online streaming: https://bit.ly/ECOFUNCO_online_conference
- Materials from renewable resources
- Sustainable coatings
- Packaging with enhanced barriers/active packaging
- Health care cosmetics applications/electrospinning
Maria Beatrice Coltelli
- Patrizia Cinelli, University of Pisa/INSTM, Italy
- Andreas Staebler, Fraunhofer IVV, Germany
- Maria Beatrice Coltelli, University of Pisa, Italy
- Serena Danti, University of Pisa, Italy
- Maria Cristina Righetti, CNR-IPCF, Italy
- Maria del Carmen Garrigós, University of Alicante, Spain
- Alfonso Jiménez, University of Alicante, Spain
- Ipsita Roy, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Ramona Hornberger, Fraunhofer IVV, Germany
- Paula Goderbauer, Fraunhofer IVV, Germany
- Serena Chierici, SSICA, Italy
- Simone Giangrandi, Lucense, Italy
- Andrea Lazzeri, University of Pisa, Italy
Key note speakers:
- María José López University of Almería Spain
- Vera Álvarez Intema-Conicet Argentina
- Francisco Javier Vilaplana KTH Sweden
- El Refaie Kenawy University of Tanta Egypt
If you need more information, please write to email@example.com.